OU-Velocity Volleyball Camp
- The OU-Velocity Camp information is included on the Camps and Clinics page.
Summer Skills Clinics for Grades 3-9
These sessions will focus on the fundamentals of each position, body mechanics and proper execution of skills, and game play. Open to boys and girls. Sessions run by Velocity staff and Ohio University assistant coach Ariel Apolinario.
- Where: Fisher Catholic High School.
- Dates: Sundays in June — June 7, 14, 21 and 28
- Register using grade level in Fall, 2015
- 6:00-7:30, Grades 3-5
- 6:00-8:00, Grades 6-9 (one hour of instruction followed by one hour of team play)
- Cost Information:
- Grades 3-5: $20 per session or $70 for all four sessions
- Grades 6-9: $25 per session or $90 for all four sessions
- Click here to Register
Please make checks payable to Velocity Volleyball and mail to:
Velocity Volleyball Club
2229 W. Fair Ave
Lancaster, Oh. 43130
Please include player name and camp/clinic info with your payment to facilitate processing