adidas A2 will be hosting 2 sessions of Middle School Summer Training Clinics. Details are as follows:
- Session 1 (June): Tuesday, June 8 – Thursday, June 24 (consisting of six 1.5 hour training opportunities)
- Session 2 (July): Tuesday, July 6 – Thursday, July 22 (consisting of six 1.5 hour training opportunities)
Both sessions will have a similar format and times as noted below:
- Open to athletes (both boys and girls) in Grades 6-8 (grade level based on the Fall, 2021). Note: 5th graders with at least one year of club volleyball experience are also eligible to participate.
- Training times will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Training sessions will use similar drills and training used by our club teams. Some time will be devoted to 6 vs 6 team play, but no specific play dates will be set.
- All sessions will be held at the A2 Sports Garden
- Cost: $160/session
- Pricing includes a coaching fees, court time, training aids, balls, etc.
- Registration is open to any athletes and they do not need to be a member of an A2 club team.
- We may need to limit registration based on court availability. If the registration choices are still live on the registration link, we are still accepting registrations. In all cases, registration will be accepted on a first come, first registered basis.
- While attendance is not mandatory for each individual session, we are not able to pro-rate the cost due to missed individual sessions.
- Athletes can register for either just the June or July session or both sessions based on their interest.