2020-2021 Boys Club Season and Tryout Information Coming Soon!!!
Contact Coach Salomon Gicherman, our Boys Director, if you any questions regarding teams or the upcoming season.
Please refer to the Requirements to Participate section below (including Player registration) for items all prospective players must complete before tryouts.
|2020-2021 A2 Boys Club Season Tryout Schedule
|Location: A2 Sports Gardens
|17U and 18U||TBD||TBD
|15U and 16U||TBD||TBD
|12U – 14U||TBD||TBD|
|Make-up (All age levels)
|Registration Coming Soon
Please Note: All players (both committed and uncommitted) should plan to participate in tryouts for team placement. Please contact Coach Salomon Gicherman, our Boys Director, if you cannot attend either tryout date.
Requirements to Participate in Tryouts
All players will need to complete the following items to participate in tryouts:
- Advancement Academy 2020-2021 Boys Player registration form – Online registration for tryouts which provides general player information.
- 2020 USAV Player Medical Release Form – Please bring this filled out form to tryouts (signed by both player and parent).
- OVR/USA Volleyball registration – Must have a current OVR/USAV membership and bring membership card to tryouts. Note: Tryout membership is available. Players that played last year will have a current membership through October 31, 2020.
- Tryout registration fees in amounts noted below.
Tryout Cost/Payment Information
Tryouts will be held at the A2 Sports Gardens per the schedule shown above. Tryout registration fees will be:
- $TBD – Players that have already signed/committed to play for A2 for the 2020-2021 season. Fee to cover t-shirt and coach cost and can be paid in advance or in cash/check the day of tryouts.
- $TBD – Uncommitted, pre-registered players trying out with A2 that paid on-line at the time of registration or paid by check in advance of the tryout.
- $TBD – Walk-ins and those paying the day of tryouts (uncommitted players only). “Day of” payments must be made via cash or check.
All players will receive a tryout t-shirt that they will be required to wear for tryouts. Payment can be made on-line through PayPal at the time of registration. Please note that tryout registration fees are non-refundable. Tryout fees cover the cost of tryout t-shirts, court costs, and coaching evaluation costs.
If paying by check, checks should be made out to: Advancement Academy Volleyball Club.
Checks should be mailed to:
Advancement Academy Volleyball Club
459 Orange Point Dr., Suite C
Lewis Center, Ohio 43035
OVR/USAV Age Definitions
To determine the correct age to register for tryouts, use the OVR/USA Age Definition Chart. Please note that some players may play at a higher age division based on ability and number of players.
Contact Advancement Academy
If you have a general question about the adidas Advancement Academy Boys Program, contact our Boys Director here.