2021-2022 Boys Club Season and Tryout Information will be posted in late Summer, 2021
Contact Coach Salomon Gicherman, our Boys Director, if you any questions regarding teams or the upcoming season.
Please refer to the Requirements to Participate section below (including Player registration) for items all prospective players must complete before tryouts.
|2020-2021 A2 Boys Club Season Tryout Schedule
|Location: A2 Sports Gardens
|12U – 14U||September 2021 (Date TBD)||TBD
|15U and 16U||September 2021 (Date TBD)||TBD|
|17U and 18U||September 2021 (Date TBD)||TBD|
|Make-up (All age levels)
||September 2021 (Date TBD)||TBD|
|Registration coming Summer 2021
Please Note: All players (both committed and uncommitted) should plan to participate in tryouts for team placement. Please contact Coach Salomon Gicherman, our Boys Director, if you cannot attend either tryout date.
Requirements to Participate in Tryouts
All players will need to complete the following items to participate in tryouts:
- Advancement Academy 2021-2022 Boys Player registration form – Online registration for tryouts which provides general player information.
- 2021 USAV Player Medical Release Form– Please bring this filled out form to tryouts (signed by both player and parent).
- OVR/USA Volleyball registration – Must have a current OVR/USAV membership and bring membership card to tryouts. Note: Tryout membership is available. Players that played last year will have a current membership through October 31, 2021.
- Walk-ins must be accompanied by an adult to ensure all paperwork is complete.
- Tryout registration fees in amounts noted below.
Tryout Cost/Payment Information
Tryouts will be held at the A2 Sports Gardens per the schedule shown above. Tryout registration fees will be:
- $TBD – Players that have already signed/committed to play for A2 for the 2021-2022 season. Fee to cover t-shirt and coach cost and can be paid in advance or in cash/check the day of tryouts.
- $TBD – Uncommitted, pre-registered players trying out with A2 that paid on-line at the time of registration or paid by check in advance of the tryout.
- $TBD – Walk-ins and those paying the day of tryouts (uncommitted players only). “Day of” payments must be made via cash or check.
All players will receive a tryout t-shirt that they will be required to wear for tryouts. Payment should be made on-line through PayPal at the time of registration. Please note that tryout registration fees are non-refundable. Tryout fees cover the cost of tryout t-shirts, court costs, and coaching evaluation costs.
OVR/USAV Age Definitions
To determine the correct age to register for tryouts, use the OVR/USA Age Definition Chart. Please note that some players may play at a higher age division based on ability and number of players.
Contact Advancement Academy
If you have a general question about the adidas Advancement Academy Boys Program, contact our Boys Director here.