This is information for A2 Boys Club teams playing out of Lewis Center. Additional team information (potential practice times, coaches, tournaments) for the various teams will be provided in the coming weeks leading up to tryouts.
|2019-2020 Boys Club Teams Offered and Total Cost Information
|12 – 18 Regional (12 – 14 play dates)
|14 – 18 National (20 – 24 play dates)
- All teams listed above are based on the player age. (e.g., 12 – 18 Regional means Regional teams from the 12 year old age group through the 18 year old age group)
- Play dates specify the number of actual days a team plays in a tournament. For example, a 2-day tournament consists of 2 play dates.
- Total cost includes team uniforms, coaches, court time for practice, and team tournament entry fees.
- An initial $500 payment is due at contract signing and half of the remaining balance by November 1st, and the final balance on December 1st. If a separate payment plan needs to be arranged, please contact Director of Operations Paige Spurbeck directly.
- After tryouts when you sign a contract for the season, you will know which team/level you are signing for and will be provided a specific amount for that team.
- The proposed cost of any team assumes a full roster of 10 players. Teams with less than 10 players may require an additional fee to cover the overall team costs which do not change with a smaller roster. Such a change would be discussed at a team meeting prior to the start of the season.
- Tournament cancellations can impact the final number of play dates for the team. While the club will attempt to find replacement tournaments, late season tournament cancellations can impact the overall number of play dates.
- Players will not receive their uniform package until their club fees have been paid.
Adidas A2 Uniform package includes:
Pair of Shoes
2 Jerseys (3 for National players)
1 Set of Knee Pads
1 Pair of Shorts
1 Warm Up
1 Back Pack
2 Practice Shirts