Wee-squares is geared around early school age children. The program is open to both boys and girls in grades K-3 of any experience level — including those that are brand new to volleyball. Instruction will be focused on learning the correct techniques in all the major areas of volleyball play. Your kids will have fun and burn off some of that extra energy!!
Children should be at the facility and ready to play at the listed start time. Players should wear comfortable clothes (typically t-shirts and shorts) and athletic shoes. Knee-pads can be worn, but are not required.
Registration information for our next session of Wee-Squares is listed below. If no registration information is listed on this page, we currently do not have a Wee-squares session scheduled. We typically offer Wee-Squares on a regular basis throughout the entire year.
Current Training Information
- Dates: TBD
- Time: TBD
- Cost: TBD – depending on # of sessions (due to limited space, we cannot prorate fees for missed weeks)
- Age: Boys and Girls in Grades K-3
- Where: A2 Sports Gardens
- This is open to all athletes (current club and non-club athletes; both boys and girls).
- Registration coming soon – Select Wee Squares under Program
- Any questions, feel free to contact us.
Payment should be made through PayPal at the time of registration.