Wee-squares is geared around early school age children. The program is open to both boys and girls in grades K-3 of any experience level — including those that are brand new to volleyball. Instruction will be focused on learning the correct techniques in all the major areas of volleyball play. Your kids will have fun and burn off some of that extra energy!!
Children should be at the facility and ready to play at the listed start time. Players should wear comfortable clothes (typically t-shirts and shorts) and athletic shoes. Knee-pads can be worn, but are not required.
Registration information for our next session of Wee-Squares is listed below. If no registration information is listed on this page, we currently do not have a Wee-squares session scheduled. We typically offer Wee-Squares on a regular basis throughout the entire year.
Next Session Information
- Dates: Sundays, September 22 – October 13 (4 sessions)
- Time: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Cost: $80 (due to limited space, we cannot prorate fees for missed weeks)
- Age: Boys and Girls in Grades K-3 (Fall, 2019)
- Where: A2 Sports Gardens
- This is open to all athletes (current club and non-club athletes; both boys and girls).
- Click here to register – Select Wee Squares under Program
- Any questions, feel free to contact us.
Payment can be made through PayPal at the time of registration. For those preferring to pay via check, please make checks payable to Advancement Academy Volleyball Club.
Registration fees are non-refundable and should be mailed to:
Advancement Academy Volleyball Club
459 Orange Point Drive, Suite C
Lewis Center, Ohio 43035
Please include player name (or a printed version of page 1 of your registration) with your payment to facilitate processing.