Mini Squares Program
Mini Squares is intended to give young athletes a chance to learn and experience the great game of volleyball without the commitment (both time and cost) of a full club season. Each 1 hour training session will focus on the fundamentals of hitting, passing, setting, and serving, as well as all aspects of team play.
This program is designed for youth (boys and girls) in Grades 4-6 of any experience level (including those that are completely new to volleyball). During structured play, athletes will be organized based on age and ability level when necessary. We hope to offer separate Mini-Squares sessions in the Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. There are no tryouts needed to participate in Mini-Squares.
Next Session Information
- Dates: Mondays, July 20 – August 10 (4 sessions)
- Time: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Cost: $80 (due to limited space, we cannot prorate fees for missed weeks)
- Age: Boys and Girls in Grades 4-6
- Where: A2 Sports Gardens
- This is open to all athletes (current club and non-club athletes).
- Click here to register – Select Mini Squares under Program
- Any questions, feel free to contact us
Payments should be made through PayPal at the time of registration.