This is information for A2 Girls Club teams playing out of Lewis Center for the 2020-2021 season. Additional team information (potential practice times, coaches, tournaments) for the various teams will be provided in the coming weeks leading up to tryouts.
|2020-2021 (Tentative) Girls Club Teams Offered and Total Cost Information
|Regional and American Teams
|10 – 11 Regional (8 play dates)
|12 Regional (9 play dates)
|13 – 14 Regional (8 – 10 play dates)
|12 – 16 American Teams except older Emerald (10 – 14 play dates)
|National and Older Emerald Teams
|15 – 17 Emerald (14 – 16 play dates)
|12 Green, 13 Shamrock (18 – 20 play dates)
|14 – 17 National teams other than Green (20 – 24 play dates)
|13 – 17 Green (20-24 play dates)
|18 National (Green & Shamrock) (16-18 play dates)
- All teams listed above are based on the player age. (e.g., 11-14 Regional means Regional teams from the 11 year old age group through the 14 year old age group)
- Play dates specify the number of actual days a team plays in a tournament. For example, a 2-day tournament consists of 2 play dates.
- Total cost includes team uniforms, coaches, court time for practice, and team tournament entry fees.
- All Regional teams will start practice in January. All American and National teams will start practice in December.
- All teams will have 2 practices per week lasting 2 hours each. American and National teams will have a 3rd practice as the tournament schedule allows.
- An initial $500 payment is due at contract signing and half of the remaining balance by December 15th, and the final balance on January 15th. If a separate payment plan needs to be arranged, please contact Director of Operations Paige Spurbeck directly.
- After tryouts when you sign a contract for the season, you will know which team/level you are signing for and will be provided a specific amount for that team.
- The proposed cost of any team assumes a full roster of 10 players. Teams with less than 10 players may require an additional fee to cover the overall team costs which do not change with a smaller roster. Such a change would be discussed at a team meeting prior to the start of the season.
- 18U National teams will take a break after the qualifying season (approximately mid-April) to allow time for senior year activities and then restart for tournaments in June (as appropriate if they qualify for Nationals).
- Tournament cancellations can impact the final number of play dates for the team. While the club will attempt to find replacement tournaments, late season tournament cancellations can impact the overall number of play dates.
- Players will not receive their uniform package until their club fees have been paid.
Adidas A2 Uniform package includes:
Pair of Shoes (No shoes for 10U – 12U Regional)
2 Jerseys (3 for National players)
1 Set of Knee Pads
1 Pair of Spandex
1 Warm Up Jacket (No Warm-up jacket for 10U – 12U Regional)
1 Back Pack
2 Practice Shirts