A2 Practice Cancellation Policy

Players/Parents — We wanted to alert everyone on the club’s approach to days with inclement weather.  You should assume that practice is “on” until we announce otherwise regardless of whether the schools are closed for a snow day.  If the weather is questionable and we choose to cancel practice, we will make a final decision by ~1:00pm and attempt to reach people via email through their coaches — as well as post this information on the website and on Twitter.  Even if you don’t have a Twitter account, you can see the latest update from Coach Servick on the front page of the website in the lower right hand column.  Additionally, we will post something to the front page of the website if practice is canceled.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *