adidas A2 will be hosting 2 sessions of Middle School Summer League. Details are as follows:
- Session 1 (June): Monday, June 3, 2019 – Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Session 2 (July): Monday, July 1, 2019 – Monday, July 29, 2019 (No session on July 3)
Both sessions will have a similar format and times as noted below:
- Open to athletes (both boys and girls) in Grades 6-8 (starting in the Fall, 2019)
- Training times will be on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Training sessions will use similar drills and training used by our club teams. Some time will be devoted to 6 vs 6 team play, but no specific play dates will be set.
- All sessions will be held at the A2 Sports Garden
- Cost: $180/session
- Pricing includes a coaching fees, court time, training aids, balls, etc.
- Registration is open to any athletes and they do not need to be a member of an A2 club team.
- We may need to limit registration based on court availability. If the registration choices are still live on the registration link, we are still accepting registrations. In all cases, registration will be accepted on a first come, first registered basis.
- While attendance is not mandatory for each individual session, we are not able to pro-rate the cost due to missed individual sessions.
- Athletes can register for either just the June or July session or both sessions based on their interest.
- Click here to register